1. Dayer, M et al. Mortality during marathons: a narrative review of the literature. British Medical Journal Open Sport and Exercise Medicine, 2019.
2. Bennett, B et al. Wilderness Medical Society Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia: 2019 Update. Wilderness and Environmental Medicine, 2019.
3. Malbrain, M et al. Everything you need to know about deresuscitation. Intensive Care Medicine, 2022.
4. Zavorsky, G et al. Pulmonary Edema is frequently triggered by marathon running. European Respiratory Journal, 2012.
5. Hanson, M. The Most Bizarre Marathon in Olympic History. Outside Magazine. Website, accessed May 2023. The https://www.outsideonline.com/health/running/culture-running/history/strange-running-history-the-1904-olympic-marathon/
6. Beaubien-Souljiny W, et al. Quantifying systemic congestion with Point-Of-Care ultrasound: development of the venous excess ultrasound grading system. Ultrasound Journal, 2020
7. The VExUS Score: Fluid Status, Reconsidered. Florida College of Emergency Physicians. https://fcep.org/the-vexus-score-fluid-status-reconsidered/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-vexus-score-fluid-status-reconsidered