1. Rolston, D. Time is running out for manual pulse checks as ultrasound races past. Resuscitation, 2022. https://www.resuscitationjournal.com/article/S0300-9572(22)00622-0/fulltext
2. Rabjohns, J et al. Pesudo-pulseless electrical activity in the emergency department, an evidence based approach. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2020. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0735675719306527?via%3Dihub
3. Koch, M et al. Carotid Artery Ultrasound in the (peri-) Arrest Setting – A Prospective Pilot Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2022.
4. Adedipe, A et al. Carotid Doppler blood flow measurement during cardiopulmonary resuscitation is feasible: a first in man study. Resuscitation 2015.
5. Catena, E et al. Association between left ventricular outflow tract opening and successful resuscitation after cardiac arrest. Resuscitation, 2019.