1. Rodriguez, Michael; Featherstone, Thomas (2003). Detroit's Belle Isle Island Park Gem. Arcadia Publishing. p. 85.
2. Bell, C et al. Sonographic Accuracy as a Novel Tool for Point-of-care Ultrasound Competency Assessment. SAEM AEM Education and Training, 2017.
3. Lobo, V et al. Caudal Edge of the Liver in the RUQ View is the Most Sensitive Area for Free Fluid on the FAST exam. Western Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2017.
4. Prats, M. The Most Sensitive View of the FAST. Ultrasound G.E.L. 2017 https://www.ultrasoundgel.org/posts/LwcLMSANIyDYtgr2Y1I22g
5. FAST Exam, WikEM. Accessed 2021. https://wikem.org/wiki/FAST_exam
6. Thoracic Trauma, STATPearls. Accessed 2021. https://www.statpearls.com/ArticleLibrary/viewarticle/30078